Do you have experience as a Project Engineer?
Are you a determined individual that can design and coordinate activities?
Are you open to relocating to Switzerland?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a diverse Biopharmaceutical organisation seeking an accomplished Project Engineer to coordinate and maintain an efficient plan.
Discover more about our Project Engineer opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Project Engineer, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Maintain an efficient information flow to fix interfaces.
2) Ensure that design deliverables are issued in accordance with the contract.
3) Review planning schedules.
What you will do:
As the Project Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Engineering Manager or Project Manager in all assigned activities, typically this shall include the assistance of the different design phases including procurement, cost engineering, time scheduling, HSE, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Resolving interface problems between the discipline groups within his/her area of responsibility
- Reviewing planning schedules regularly and ensure that the detailed schedules cover the complete work scope
- Exercise all reasonable skills and judgments in the application of Company technical, quality, safety, commercial and legal policies in his/her area of responsibility
- Full comprehension of the concept of ‘Risk Assessment’
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Project Engineer:
- Multi-office project experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent level of Safety Awareness
- Available to frequently travel on short/long term assignments abroad.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience ideally within Construction/Mechanical areas
- Bachelor/Degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Project Engineer, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Maaria Ahmad – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.