I’m working with a business who are currently going through a period of strong global investment, they’ve opened a number of new sites across the US, as well as acquiring multiple sites in Europe and in Switzerland. This is your opportunity to be a part of this exciting growth and help shape the future of this great organisation.
- Leading the discipline clean and/or black utilities and representing the company’s interests in a project set-up with a contractor
- Technical responsibility for large scale biopharma projects from Basic Design to successful handover
- Hands-on involvement in the creation and development of engineering documents
- Reliable for the incorporation of the company’s standards/requirements and its full implementation into the project process
- Collaboration with all parties involved in tasks such as equipment and systems design, specification, tendering, expediting, FATs, SATs, commissioning, qualification and startup
- Additional duties depending on project phase
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Process, Chemical, Mechanical or Bioengineering and/or equivalent knowledge
- In-depth knowledge in the area of utilities for pharma and biopharma, project engineering from design to start-up
- Fluency in English, good German level is preferred
- High energy levels with a passion for what you do
- Organized and structured, good attention to details
- Strong managing skills in matrix organizations
- Ability to adapt to project situations at full speed and solution
- Demonstrates strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills in stressful situations
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.