Do you have experience developing a compelling innovation strategy?
Are you looking to identify opportunities to grow an established and innovative organisation?
Are you located on the East Coast, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading pharma healthcare organisation.
Our client is seeking a proactive leader to help secure the long-term sustainability of the licensing BU and achieve defined territory Business Development targets (deals, revenue etc).
Discover more about our Senior Business Development Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Business Development Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Ensuring that the innovation strategy creates compelling value propositions to address important future needs of target customers/the market.
2) Identifying opportunities to grow the organisations North America revenue based on deep market understanding and customer insights.
3) Collaborating with internal stakeholders to design, implement and deliver marketing, business development and communication strategies.
What you will do:
As the Senior Business Development Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring sales, marketing and communication strategies deliver defined goals to seed the innovator market with the organisation’s technologies.
- Achieving North American (East Coast) Business Development goals, typically expressed as numbers of specific deal types and revenue targets.
- Driving achievements through North America (East Coast) focused marketing campaigns, including attending relevant conferences, roadshows, and an increased presence.
- Providing feedback from customers to ensure the organisation continuously improves its licensing product offerings.
- Contributing to strategic planning activities to maximise Licensing goals in North America (East Coast).
- Assessing relevant market research to establish a thorough understanding of the innovator ecosystem in North America.
- Delivering actionable insights to inform product offerings, business models and marketing, business development and communication strategies.
- Collaborating internally to assess in-licensing opportunities to expand the Licensing offering.
- Establishing and ensuring compliance with policies for what is shared with customers and how.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Business Development Manager:
- A “can do” attitude and a willingness to achieve personal and organisational goals.
- High level of commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Confident decision-maker and the ability to think strategically.
- Demonstrated sound judgement and strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of the pharma/biotech innovation ecosystem.
- Experience of working in a large, multi-cultural organisation.
- Significant contact network within innovative Pharma/Biotech industry in North America.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Holiday allowance.
- Car/travel allowance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Business Development Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Will Fraser – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.