Do you have experience in leading projects?
Are you eager to use your project management skills and oversee CAPEX projects?
Are you based in Switzerland or able to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a market-leading Biopharma organization seeking an experienced individual to deliver capital projects on time.
Discover more about our Senior Capex Project Lead opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Capex Project Lead, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Delivery of capital projects on time, within budget, according to specifications.
2) Lead project updates to project stakeholders.
3) Support the development of systems and tools required for capital management.
What you will do:
As the Senior Capex Project Lead, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility commences with the basic design and concludes after complete project closeout with a transition to Head of Operations upon completion of capital project closeout.
- Project cost, schedule and change management.
- Responsibility includes active management of EHS at all phases of the project.
- Build, coordinate and manage project team in a complex environment with multi-stage build-outs and EPCMV contractors, cross-functional, international. The team consists of discipline leads and SMEs and EPCM(V) team members.
- Line management for the Project team
- Resource management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Capex Project Lead:
- 10+ years experiences in managing large complex CAPEX projects from design through execution and handover in (Bio-) Pharma Industry.
- A few years’ experience with managing EPCM(V) contractor.
- Extremely good matrix management skills (Operations, SGI, QA, Site leadership, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to project situations at full speed and solution-oriented decision taking.
- Organized and structured, good attention to details with high energy levels with a passion for what you do.
- Fluency in English, good German level is preferred.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Process-, Chemical–, Mechanical- or Bio-Engineering and/or equivalent knowledge.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Joining a Globally transforming business with a lot of scope and opportunity for growth.
- 10 years of further investment projects planned beyond this project.
- Opportunity for development into more strategic level positions.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Capex Project Lead, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Maaria Ahmad – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.