Do you have 12 years of previous experience in Capex Project Management?
Are you looking for an opportunity to own and manage global projects?
Are you located in Belgium, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a leading and established organisation, specialising in developing and distributing life-changing medicines. Operating worldwide, our client distributes their innovative products on a global scale to help those in need.
Our client is seeking a leader capable of managing a £200M Capital Investment and driving the Project Execution Plan.
Discover more about our Senior Capital Project Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Capital Project Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Accountable for the successful and safe delivery of a £200M Capital Investment.
2) Responsible for the safety KPIs of your project and the integration of Construction Safety and all EHS related requirements.
3) Setting up the project organisation and remaining responsible from the Conceptual/Basic Engineering to Hand-over and Close-out phase.
What you will do:
As the Senior Capital Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring outcomes meet all the defined project objectives for cost, schedule, quality, safety and environment.
- Owning project cost estimating, cost controlling and forecasting.
- Ensuring a clear business case is defined for the program.
- Preparing projects for stage gate reviews at the end of each project phase.
- Working closely with technical SME teams for the scope development and technical strategy definition of the project.
- Driving the Project Execution Plan process and documenting the project delivery strategy.
- Developing a risk management strategy for the project and implementing associated processes to ensure effective identification, monitoring and management.
- Developing the appropriate contract strategy for the project, selecting and managing contractors and settling any claims in accordance with company policy.
- Implementing strict project and financial controls, including procedures for change control/management, cost control/forecasting and invoice review/payment.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Capital Project Manager:
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to build the organisation and deliver success.
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong experience with Capital Investments over £150M that involves construction and new technologies.
- A minimum of 12 years of previous experience in Capex Project Management as a Project Manager or Program Manager.
- Engineering degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Automation, Electrical or Chemical.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Annual bonus
- Long term incentives
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Capital Project Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.