Are you technically very strong in Digital Technology and able to serve as a Subject Matter Expert?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop the Digital Technology strategy and team at an established organisation?
Are you located in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an exciting biopharmaceutical organisation who is growing rapidly. Operating worldwide, they are committed to preventing disease and saving lives.
Our client is seeking an innovative, results-driven leader to support their manufacturing, quality control and supply chain operations from a Digital Technology standpoint.
Discover more about our Senior Director of Digital Technology opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Director of Digital Technology, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Leading all aspects of the IT infrastructure, applications/systems & processes, and automation at our client’s manufacturing site.
2) Acting as the Digital Technology Subject Matter Expert and owner of the Digital Technology infrastructure, applications, systems, and processes.
3) Developing the Digital Technology Road Map (1-3-5 year) for the site that aligns with the overall global strategy.
What you will do:
As the Senior Director of Digital Technology, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing Digital Technology resources and investments, including oversight of departmental budgets, staffing plans and providers.
- Collaborating with Manufacturing and Quality stakeholders to ensure a secure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Digital Technology environment is maintained.
- Ensuring that the Digital Technology infrastructure, applications, systems, procedures, and processes comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Managing all Digital Technology change activities, including updates and upgrades of existing IT and infrastructure used in the production environment.
- Acting as the information security and data integrity champion for the site.
- Overseeing maintenance, compliance and security of existing systems and the development of new systems.
- Building and maintaining an organisation of talent – in a matrix-operating model – that meets the needs of the organisation.
- Leading and developing the Digital Technology team and identifying and developing leaders and employees.
- Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, including managing their expectations and explaining project budgets.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Director of Digital Technology:
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- A self-motivated individual with high energy and attention to detail.
- Analytical problem-solver with an interest in business strategy and strong customer empathy.
- Confident decision-maker and ability to think strategically.
- Experience in building and leading successful high performing Software, Digital or Information Technology teams that deliver business results.
- Strong technical and managerial experience leading all Digital Technology change activities.
- 15+ years’ experience within the technology function (Digital Technology, Automation, Information Technology) etc with at least two years’ experience at Director level.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- 20% Annual Bonus
- Company Car (Audi or BMW)
- Signing Bonus (5k euro)
- German Public Health Insurance & Tax Support
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Director of Digital Technology click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Researcher – Alice Wearn – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.