Are you interested in joining one of the most innovative and rapidly growing Cell Therapy start-ups?
Do you have strong experience in Bioprocessing, Tech Transfer and Process Characterization?
Can you build and lead a successful MSAT group bridging process development and manufacturing?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a dynamic Cell Therapy organisation seeking a talented individual to help drive their organisation to the next level.
Discover more about our Senior Director of MSAT opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Director of MSAT, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Building and Leading an MSAT Function
You will be responsible for building and leading an MSAT function to help continue the growth and success of the Technical Operations unit.
2) Bridge Process Development and Manufacturing
You will be responsible for leading Tech Transfer, Scale-Up/Out and Process Characterization activities across multiple types of products.
3) Manufacturing Support
Provide technical expertise and guidance to the Manufacturing and Operations teams, enabling successful implementation into Manufacturing sites and suggesting process and efficiency improvements.
What you will do:
As the Senior Director of MSAT, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Utilize GMP manufacturing expertise to create strategy and make decisions for process design and operations, in order to improve productively, efficiency and ultimately deliver success.
- Characterize manufacturing process to support product registration and life cycle
- Ensure all changes and strategies deliver upon business requirements. E.g translate business goals into process changes on the shop floor, in support of product and manufacturing strategies.
- Develop process knowledge and understanding into manufacturing controls strategy (product, process, materials, environment, etc) to ensure successful process scale-up/out and tech transfer.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Director of MSAT:
- MS/PhD in Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering or Life Sciences with at least 15+ years relevant in cell culture and bioprocess development or in supporting manufacturing operations.
- Proven track record in cGMP at scale manufacturing operations support, including problem solving and successful delivery of cross-functional technical projects.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective and efficient teams, and drive change within organizations
- Demonstrated experience in process characterization and product development, technology transfer, continuous improvement and change management.
- Strong background in large-scale processing and engineering fundamentals as applied to cell culture processes
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Strong STI structure.
- Opportunity to build and shape an MSAT function from the ground up.
- Join an extremely innovation Cell Therapy organisation who are leading their field.
- Ability to influence, impact and learn from a variety of functional areas.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Director of MSAT, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Richard Dane – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.