Do you have experience in overseeing the global exports of goods and products?
Are you looking to employ that knowledge to ensure timely and accurate processing of materials?
Are you located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or are open to relocation?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an innovative pharmaceutical organisation specialising in the discovery and development of ophthalmic therapies. This organisation is committed to protecting the world’s vision through its continuous advancement of ophthalmology.
Our client is seeking a proactive individual to oversee the global export and international movements of all material in EMEA, ensuring smooth transit and timely delivery.
Discover more about our Senior Export and Trade Coordinator opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Export and Trade Coordinator, you will strive to:
1) Managing all internal global export/transport activities of finished goods and products.
2) Communicating and coordinating activity with third-party shipment and export providers.
3) Ensuring all orders are processed according to trade and compliance regulations.
What you will do:
As the Senior Export and Trade Coordinator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling international movement, coordination and administration of all sales orders surrounding exports.
- Coordinating internal and external export/import activities for EMEA flows.
- Liaising with members of Supply Chain Operations, to ensure effective and compliant export of material movements.
- Overseeing the tracking of all material and ensuring it’s not compromised by a delay in transit.
- Ensuring uniform, harmonised use of Inventory Management Systems to support traceability.
- Supporting distribution and warehousing operations in maintaining budget.
- Ensuring movement of material complies with current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and regulatory requirements.
- Developing and maintaining export/import processes to best manage long-term strategic and short-term tactical planning.
- Supporting the acquisition of licensing and permits related to international distribution.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Export and Trade Coordinator:
- Robust understanding of key export/import and Trade & Compliance dimensions.
- Excellent comprehension of supply chain management, analytics and communication skills.
- Solid awareness of GMP and procedures relating to export and import activities.
- Proven track-record of selecting and managing effective external suppliers.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, global matrix environment.
- 5-7 years’ experience in export and import operations.
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, International Trade or equivalent proven experience in field.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Flexible working options.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Export and Trade Coordinator, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Global Executive Research Manager – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.