Are you a self-starter with expertise in Campus and Infrastructure Utility systems?
Are you looking for an opportunity to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities?
Are you located in Massachusetts, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working with an innovative pharmaceutical organisation specialising in developing products that identify disease. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to advancing the speed and reliability of diagnosis so that patient lives are improved.
Our client is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to manage the complete asset lifecycle of Campus and Infrastructure Utility systems.
Discover more about our Senior Facilities Engineer/Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Facilities Engineer/Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Managing the complete asset lifecycle of campus infrastructure including reliability, availability, and operational safety.
2) Providing project management capabilities for continuous improvement projects and executing the site reliability and asset management strategies.
3) Serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Campus and Infrastructure Utility systems.
What you will do:
As the Senior Facilities Engineer/Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing subject matter maintenance to the campus for utility systems, environmental monitoring systems and other mechanical-HVAC systems.
- Creating, reviewing, and approving project design and specification documents.
- Owning the system including maintenance systems, GMP change control, development of maintenance plans and oversight of system performance.
- Creating and managing master data for equipment.
- Developing a harmonised set of Facility system design standards used to specify requirements for future upgrades.
- Improving reliability, efficiency, safety and quality compliance of building systems and process equipment through root cause analysis, corrective and preventative maintenance.
- Tracking maintenance, reliability metrics and key performance indicators.
- Ensuring the integration of environment, health, safety, and security into the business processes, systems and programs.
- Building strong relationships with site Maintenance, Project Engineering, Process Support, Manufacturing, and Quality functions.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Facilities Engineer/Manager:
- Outstanding leadership and relationship building skills in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills are critical.
- Organisation and technical skills with the capability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to apply experience and hands-on mechanical skills to investigate system deficiencies.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering is required.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Generous holiday allowance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Facilities Engineer/Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Research Manager – Natalie Thomas – at email@example.com
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.