Our Client is a unique rare disease pharmaceutical company, broadly known across the globe with one of the most ambitious pipelines in the industry. The organisation is boosted by a huge financial backing and is seen as the spearhead of the wider Life Science group they belong to. This group aim to treat a wide range of rare diseases from a multitude of industry focuses.
- Are you broadly experienced in Health Economics markets?
- Are you ready to autonomously manage entire regional projects?
- Are you excited to join/continue in the vastly expanding world of rare diseases?
The Senior Market Access Manager will report to the Head of Market Access for the region, leading all activities focused on pre-launch Health Economics, along with strategic Market Access. The organisation’s focus product has just gained marketing approval, so requires immediate attention along with a wide range of pre-launch work for their pipelined treatments. The focus of this role is broad, covering the EMEA region for the company with opportunities for this to expand.
This individual’s main objectives in order of priority are as follows:
- Pre Launch Market Access & HE projects: Lead efforts for pipelined treatments across the rare disease space. This will include but is not limited to: The creation and submission of Health Economic Models, HTA dossiers or reimbursement dossiers and documentation for value communications, along with direct interactions with HTA bodies, Payer communications and Market Access strategy.
- Pipeline Development: Assist the Head of Market Access with Pipeline expansion opportunities within the area of Rare Diseases.
- Senior Cross-Functional Leader: Collaborate cross-functionally with relatable fields to Market Access within the business. This includes senior stakeholders in the business, so a confident professional approach is expected.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in Health Economics.
- Proven launch experience in Pharmaceuticals, preferably in rare diseases.
- Experience creating and delivering cost-effectiveness models and HTA dossiers to selected HTA agencies ( UK, Netherland or Sweden )
- Advanced degree in relevant healthcare subject ( Market Access, Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Economics)
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.