Do you have experience implementing an automation solution life cycle and a strategy to go with it?
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive transformation and set automation standards for a global organisation?
Are you located in Belgium, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a leading and established organisation, specialising in developing and distributing life-changing drugs. Operating worldwide, our client distributes their innovative products on a global scale to help those in need.
Our client is seeking a self-motivated leader to take responsibility for the automation primary solutions at their sites and act as the automation global expert for standard automation solutions.
Discover more about our Senior Manager Automation Strategy opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Manager Automation Strategy, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Leading automation design on projects.
2) Defining and maintaining standards for the department and team.
3) Managing the automation solution life cycle.
What you will do:
As the Senior Manager Automation Strategy, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Automation design on Global CAPEX projects from the feasibility study until the end of the design.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of automation strategic projects from the feasibility study until the hand-over to the local team.
- Managing User Requirements Tool and monitoring the organisation’s performance of assets.
- Taking responsibility for identifying and implementing technical standard guidelines.
- Monitoring and assessing new developments, industry trends and regulatory expectations.
- Representing the organisation in internal and external boards and contributing to the development of new standards.
- Maintaining current knowledge of global regulations and guidance, global regulatory expectations, industry standards and new technologies.
- Developing and maintaining global qualifications status of automation solutions.
- Overseeing development and delivery of training materials.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Manager Automation Strategy:
- Strong managerial and leadership skills with the ability to communicate with people from all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to build relationships across the Vaccines network and beyond.
- Persistence and determination to overcome setbacks and drive business performance.
- Confident decision-maker and ability to make practical, compliant decisions.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge in the automation area.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Biologics or Pharmaceutical industry at FDA approved sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or chemical engineering, or automation engineering.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Holiday allowance.
- Annual bonus.
- Long-term incentives.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Manager Automation Strategy, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.