Are you an experienced Good Clinal Practice Quality Assurance professional, with a passion to work within cancer treatment?
Do you have a passion to work in a global biotech organisation?
Have you got experience with GCP auditing and vendor management?
Fraser Dove International is working with an international biotech with a strong portfolio of cancer treatment. This ambitious organisation is looking for individuals to share their passion for improving the lives of their patients.
As the Senior Manager of GCP QA, you will work with external vendors and develop internal GCP processes.
As the Senior Manager of GCP QA, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Manage quality audits of GCP vendors
Esure compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), notified body and company standards.
2) Manage internal GCP processes and documents
Complete internal audits of internal processes to ensure compliance.
3) Develop GCP quality systems and processes
Provide guidance and advise on possible process or document improvements.
What you will do:
As the Senior Manager of GCP QA, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement standards, policies and procedures for GCP compliance.
- Review and produce protocols, method validations and study reports.
- Present quality data and metrics and advise senior management of issues and provide corrective actions.
- Organize and lead all GCP audit activities internally and for Vendors.
- Provide information on GCP regulations, standards and quality systems.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Manager of GCP QA:
- 5+ years’ experience in Biotechnology or pharmaceutical.
- Extensive experience in auditing GCP vendors.
- 5 + years’ experience in quality systems related to GCP.
- Working knowledge of FDA and global regulatory compliance.
- BS in a scientific discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Bonus Scheme.
- Long Term Incentives.
- Private Pension.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Manager of GCP QA, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Jason Cachia – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.