Are you ready to take on a Senior Manufacturing Management role with a world-leading organisation that will be producing COVID-19 vaccines?
Are you an exceptional leader who can manage cross-functional teams, understand the problems, and uncover the solutions for clients?
Are you located in North Hampshire, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading pharma services organisation.
Our client is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Manager to manage the overall production readiness, execution and batch delivery for the production of therapeutic proteins (APIs) under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) conditions in upstream and downstream production areas.
Discover more about our Senior Manufacturing Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Manufacturing Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Managing the overall production readiness, execution, and batch delivery.
2) Leading cross-functional teams and customers to determine a clear understanding of problems and solutions.
3) Supporting questions regarding production execution, approving manufacturing relevant deviations, and owning CAPAs.
What you will do:
As the Senior Manufacturing Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the overall production readiness, execution, and batch delivery to produce APIs under cGMP conditions in upstream and downstream production areas.
- Providing an immediate response to issues during manufacturing batch production.
- Leading the department; managing safety; quality; current cGMP compliance and efficiency; product delivery; batch release; and financial execution.
- Delivering to Ready, Run, Release priorities as per the plan.
- Identifying and implementing preventative actions in response to safety near misses or incidents.
- Running major investigations and developing Storyboards as needed e.g. contamination etc.
- Creating and maintaining a process-specific reference guide for troubleshooting, response, and escalation.
- Being accountable for standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensuring all owners have the expertise required to own the SOPs.
- Addressing Regulatory and Customer Audit Requests and any observation requests for Documents, Equipment, and Process.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Manufacturing Manager:
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability for effective Planning, Organising and Controlling competency.
- Confident decision-maker and ability to make practical, compliant decisions.
- Flexible to adapt to changing business priorities.
- Significant experience in manufacturing and GMP with prior leadership knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing, safe work environment leadership and delivery of continuous improvements.
What you will get:
The perks and benefits you will receive:
- Opportunity to work for a World Leading CDMO working on the most advanced COVID 19 vaccines.
- Chance to lead a team of direct reports.
- Competitive package and career growth opportunities.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Manufacturing Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Harry Simpson – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.