Do you have experience in tracking actual vs planned performance to make improvements?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop a demand plan in alignment with Sales, Operations and Marketing?
Are you located in New Jersey, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a renowned life sciences organisation that develops and manufactures on behalf of its pharmaceutical partners. With a global presence, this organisation is committed to adding value to pharmaceutical organisations.
Our client is seeking a self-starter to analyse key activities associated with manufacturing operations and enable the manufacturing organisation to ship products to meet customer due dates.
Discover more about our Senior Planning Specialist opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Planning Specialist, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Creating and maintaining a production plan for up to 3 months and long-term.
2) Collaborating on quarterly S&OP (Sales and Operational Planning) and running weekly planning meetings.
3) Coordinating raw material availability.
What you will do:
As the Senior Planning Specialist, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Enabling the manufacturing organisation to ship products to meet customer due dates in a consistent, timely manner.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining the production schedule while considering equipment and labour capacities.
- Tracking production delays daily and communicating this to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinating raw material availability and the retesting of expired materials.
- Preparing and presenting the 3-month production plan at the Supply Chain meeting.
- Managing and maintaining production recipes in SAP.
- Tracking actual vs planned performance and recommending improvements to recipes.
- Determining the Demand Plan in alignment with Sales and Marketing.
- Improving supply chain performance and reliability with processes, tools, and performance management.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Planning Specialist:
- A hands-on individual who enjoys challenges and is dedicated to getting the job done.
- Ability to navigate up and down the organisation and speak to people of all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisation skills.
- Self-motivated and accountable individual prepared to fix any issues that arise.
- Proficient in computer-based work and familiarity with SAP and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1-3 years of experience in planning and scheduling.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Relocation assistance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Performance bonus
- Pension contribution
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Planning Specialist, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.