Do you have experience with development and implementation of efficient processes for maintenance and repair?
Do you have a passion for implementation of Reliability Engineering and improving the performance and reliability of equipment?
Do you have experience in process optimization methodology as well as good knowledge in statistics and key figures?
Fraser Dove International is partnering with a large pharmaceutical organisation seeking a talented Senior Process Engineer to undertake this challenging position which comes with high personal responsibility in a committed and competent team.
Discover more about our Commercial Development Director opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Process Engineer, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Development and implement efficient processes for maintenance and repair.
2) Implement of Reliability Engineering.
3) Improve performance and reliability equipment.
What you will do:
As the Senior Process Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Active cooperation with internal departments and external partners
- Advance the MEP / KPI program
- PdM specialist (evaluation and implementation of PdM measures / Predictive Maintenance)
- Ensure achievement of the MEP (e.g., root cause analysis, RCM analysis, PdM implementation and evaluation of results)
- Implementation of findings from analyzes (from RCA, RCM and statistical evaluations)
- Implementation of CAPA measures
- Collection and analysis of plant-specific measurement data to increase plant availability and optimize existing preventive maintenance
- Carrying out risk analyzes to develop the optimization potential of existing plants
Development of fault analyzes, avoidance measures and optimization potential of existing plants due to product or process changes, safety or GMP regulations
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Process Engineer:
- Process optimization methodology as well as good knowledge in statistics and key figures.
- Professional experience in GMP manufacturing is desirable.
- Furthermore, you have experience in dealing with project planning tools as well as SAP and master the MS Office package confidently.
- Self-initiative, high resilience and assertiveness bring you into the existing team.
- Strong analytical skills and independent work organization characterize your working style.
- You have successfully completed a degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- English and German language skills in this international environment
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Process Engineer, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.