We are partnering with one of the worlds leading partners and suppliers to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Advancing cutting-edge science and technology to support their partners and to continue in the on-going journey to save and enhance lives.
You will be a recognised process expert, supporting multiple varied projects across cross-functional team in order to deliver the successful transfer and development of manufacturing processes. Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders, you will have to build influence and credibility through both the business and industry. Finally, as the subject matter expert and senior team member, you will act as a coach and mentor to more junior team members.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Be an influential MSAT team member handling and coordinating multiple projects, utilising strong organisation and project management skills to successfully transfer complex processes from international development and pilot scale facilities.
- Responsible for analysing and managing the risks associated with process transfer, and the introduction of new raw materials for both pilot and production scale batches.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the communication and collaboration of technical information for critical processes to meet the required deadline and customer outcomes.
- Contributes to the resolution of identified manufacturing process issues utilising your knowledge and experience. Leading technical investigations to ensure continuous improvements are made to the GMP manufacturing processes and operations.
The requirements for this role are;
- Advanced degree in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Biochemistry.
- 5 years of experience within industry – preferably within Biotechnology.
- Strong experience with downstream processes.
- Strong experience of purification techniques.
- Experience working under GMP conditions.
- Interpersonal and coordination skills.
Tell me more:
On top of a highly generous base salary you will receive;
- Strong bonus on your base salary.
- Be part of a well supported, well funded, and growing MSAT team.
- Part of a leading global organisation with vast growth opportunities.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.