Do you have extensive experience in Program Management within a GMP Pharmaceutical or Biotech environment?
Do you retain a varied background across functions like; R&D, Engineering and Production?
Are you looking to join a World Leader in the Manufacture of Biopharmaceutical, specifically working in the area of Cell & Gene therapy ?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a Global BioPharmceutical Manufacturer at one of their largest Cell & Gene Therapy facilities seeking a Senior Program Manager to successfully develop and maintain efficient collaborations with their assigned customers and manage all existing clients within the portfolio.
Discover more about our Senior Program Manager opportunity and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Program Manager, you will:
You will show thorough, effective management of the local teams with overall customer project execution responsibility for existing and potential business portfolios (>CHF 5M).
In addition to customer-facing programs, the incumbent will also be responsible for leading organizational related Internal Process Improvement Programs (Development of PM Tracking Tools and other initiatives as defined by the organization).
Bringing leadership, business acumen, efficient collaboration, persuasive communication with key stakeholders across the organization and achievement of profitability results are the key focus area of the job.
What you will do:
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Secure required resources and capacity commitments and obtain buy-in of all relevant stakeholders.
- Perform detailed review of clients and Research and Development (R&D) process and generates, in collaboration with Research and Development (R&D), technology transfer documents.
- Maintains project risk assessment and risk mitigation plans.
- Manages agreed remediation plans where applicable and ensure stakeholders accountability and awareness.
- Manage the timely escalation of critical project issues per the agreed Escalation Policy.
- Carry out Lesson Learned process with the customer at the end of agreed key milestones within the project.
- Directing and motivating multi-disciplinary project teams and holding team members accountable to deliver results within the agreed project governance structure.
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the life of the project in a shared relationship management with Sales.
- Leading project execution after deal closure, serving as a single point of contact and acting as the customer advocate on-site.
- Will be responsible for managing project scope, timeliness and budget/profitability.
- Defining, organizing and being responsible for all project communication, agreeing on milestones and conducting “lessons learned” exercises.
- Decommissioning projects at the end of contractual activities, ensuring the knowledge transfer for process improvements.
- Controlling project scope and in conjunction with the Proposals Team, prepare amendments and/or scope changes.
- Partnering with the Sales/Commercial Development team, provide input into mid and long-term program strategies, executing program relevant section of the Sales & Operations process.
- Responsible for delivering to local Sales & Operations and related demand planning.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to assigned team members.
- Performing a wide variety of program and project management activities and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for accurate revenue forecast (rolling 24 months) and ensuring that revenue for each month is achieved.
- Highlighting operations and business risks and developing plans for mitigating those risks.
- Responsible for generation of progress reports for various stakeholders
What you will bring:
The skills and experience you will need:
- Substantial Current General Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) experience in a Regulated, Pharmaceutical, or Environmental industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields of study: Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry.
- MBA preferred.
- Project Management Certification
- This job requires flexibility to work non-standard hours before or after the typical workday and some weekends, as required.
What you will get:
The perks and benefits you will receive:
- The opportunity to join a World Class BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Organisation.
- Opportunity to grow into other international roles.
- Competitive Package on offer.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Program Manager role, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Harry Simpson – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.