Are you an experienced Project Engineer with sufficient project management expertise?
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide technical leadership and lead construction activities?
Are you located in New Hampshire, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology CDMO organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading pharma healthcare organisation.
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to provide technical leadership in large Capital projects and the design of new facilities.
Discover more about our Senior Project Engineer opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Project Engineer, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Providing technical leadership and direct support in the execution and delivery of large Capital projects.
2) Leading cross-functional teams including Manufacturing, MSAT and Quality Assurance to identify design needs.
3) Providing leadership and technical support during the construction and start-up phase.
What you will do:
As the Senior Project Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting large Capital projects, including adherence to schedule and budgets and engineering design of new facilities.
- Leading construction, commissioning, start-up activities, including supervision and management of external engineering contractors.
- Leading the engineering design of new facilities, production suites and offering leadership support in terms of design efforts.
- Preparing QA related documentation such as cGMP Process Change Controls.
- Assuring adherence to cGMP requirements throughout all phases of Capital Project execution.
- Providing technical input in support of equipment procurement, including bid package preparation, bid evaluation and vendor selection.
- Delivering Engineering Turnover Packages that are accurate, complete and adhere to QA requirements.
- Preparing detailed resource plans for each project and identifying both internal resources and external contract resources required to successfully deliver the project.
- Preparing and presenting regular project status updates to Engineering and Utilities Leadership.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Project Engineer:
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Exceptional ability to work both independently and collaborate with others.
- First-rate attention to detail and capability of seeing the bigger picture.
- Confident decision-maker, problem-solver and innovative thinker.
- Experience in project management and coordination of engineering and construction management consultants, equipment vendors and contractors.
- Significant experience in the design and operation of biopharmaceutical facilities in manufacturing and support systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- 10% yearly bonus.
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing, world-renowned CMO at their flagship US site.
- Fast-track career progression.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Project Engineer, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Will Fraser – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.