Do you have experience as a Project Manager?
Are you an experienced individual that can ensure the project plans are kept to?
Are you open to relocating to Switzerland?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a diverse Biopharmaceutical organisation seeking an accomplished Senior Project Manager to monitor and maintain work.
Discover more about our Senior Project Manager opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Ensure compliance with Company Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health procedures.
2) Define, maintain and monitor project specific procedures and quality assurance plans.
3) Plan, control and monitor design, procurement, construction, commissioning and validation activities.
What you will do:
As the Senior Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with Company Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health procedures.
- Provide project reporting and forecasting against the project programs to the client and in house
- Review and implement project delivery strategies that meet company objectives, and recommend revisions to achieve project expectations
- Establishing and managing the budget for project delivery
- Being proactively involved in developing project delivery strategies
- Responsible to deliver project on time and in budget and at the highest quality
- Responding to customer feedback
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Project Manager:
- Experience in managing multi-office projects
- People management
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills and excellent oral, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Leadership, commitment and strong technical background
- High level of Safety Awareness
- Available to frequently travel on short/long term assignments abroad.
- Fluent in German and English
- Minimum 10 year experience in Project Management of R&D, Secondary Pharmaceutical or Biotechnological significant projects.
- Minimum of a Degree (or equivalent) and proven track record in a project delivery role within Project Management.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Project Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Maaria Ahmad – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.
If you’re exploring executive opportunities in the life sciences, get in touch with our executive search consultants,