Do you have at least 5-8 years’ previous experience in Engineering project management within Life Sciences?
Are you looking for an opportunity to take responsibility for multiple projects ranging in size and complexity?
Are you located in Massachusetts, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International partnering exclusively with a growing organisation that partners and supports pharmaceutical organisations to manage production.
Our client is seeking a leader to project manage engineering works and other assigned projects to ensure the delivery of agreed output within time, budget, and quality parameters.
Discover more about our Senior Project Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Assuming full responsibility for all assigned projects.
2) Generating key project management deliverables.
3) Producing definitive estimates and schedules for all projects.
What you will do:
As the Senior Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring projects are delivered in accordance with site requirements adhering to the Capital Project Management Process (CPMP).
- Generation of key project management deliverables which cover project team structure and interaction plan, roles and responsibilities and overall project execution plan.
- Overseeing planning, scheduling, cost control, procurement, health and safety plan, contract conditions and approach.
- Establishing mechanisms and processes to ensure that subsequent cost, spend and schedule is managed within agreed budget and time limits.
- Working with Procurement to ensure that the appointment of contractors, subcontractors and vendors complies with procurement standards.
- Preparing detailed resource plans for each project and identifying both internal resources and external contract resources required to successfully deliver the project.
- Preparing and presenting regular cost reports and identifying committed and forecast costs for the full lifecycle of the projects.
- Preparing and presenting regular project status updates to Engineering and Utilities Leadership.
- Leading the project team to deliver on the project objectives on schedule and within agreed budget.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Project Manager:
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Project management and technical leadership skills.
- Demonstratable ability to build effective and efficient teams.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisation skills.
- Experience in equipment and service procurement including competitive bidding processes.
- 5-8 years’ previous experience developing deep expertise in Project Management, in a similar or related industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering discipline e.g., electrical, civil, mechanical, chemical, bioprocess.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Holiday allowance.
- Opportunities for promotion in a growing organisation.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Project Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.