Do you have previous experience managing Demand and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)?
Are you looking for an opportunity to ensure a smooth and stable product supply?
Are you located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Our client is seeking a self-motivated individual take responsibility for demand and supply planning.
Discover more about our Senior Supply Chain Planner opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Supply Chain Planner, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Acting as a key business partner for demand and supply planning on the short and mid-term horizon.
2) Supporting the S&OP process through contribution to S&OP/Integrated Business Planning (IBP) cycle meetings.
3) Collaborating with peers and stakeholders in finance and manufacturing functions.
What you will do:
As the Senior Supply Chain Planner, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth and stable product supply.
- Being the main source of information on supply risks and demand trends, as well as financial impacts and reconciliation.
- Taking responsibility for demand planning, supply planning, sourcing relationship and S&OP/IBP support.
- Challenging business partners on forecast assumptions in short and mid-term forecast trend whilst ensuring that assumptions are in line with the company’s strategy.
- Building supply plans per Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) & country and optimising stock levels.
- Setting safety stock levels as per identified targets, identifying and managing supply constraint and reconciliation, and identifying opportunity for inventory optimisation.
- Managing supply and capacity at CMO level and escalating issues to the External Manufacturing and Sourcing team.
- Aligning market demand and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities.
- Being the interface with internal stakeholders to give feedback on product availability and escalate issues in terms of shortage.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Supply Chain Planner:
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to build the organisation and deliver success.
- A self-motivated individual with high energy and attention to detail.
- Exemplary ability to foster strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Ability to handle product supply and source of risk in end-to-end supply chain anticipating risks and implementing mitigation actions.
- Demonstrated experience managing Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO) relationships as well as inventory levels and optimisation.
- Proven record of managing Demand as well as S&OP related communication channels with business and commercial stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Demand/Supply planning and inventory management.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Generous holiday allowance
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Supply Chain Planner, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.