Are you a highly experienced supply chain management leader looking to take on your next challenge?
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive the strategic supply chain management vision into a reality for a leading organisation?
Are you located in Zurich, Switzerland, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a pharmaceutical organisation, specialising in creating and supply innovative pharmaceutical products. Operating worldwide, our client is committed to saving lives.
Our client is seeking an experienced and confident leader to manage and rebuild the supply chain management team and drive an innovative new strategy.
Discover more about our Senior VP Supply Chain Management opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior VP Supply Chain Management, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Rebuilding the supply chain management leadership team.
2) Overseeing end-to-end supply chain leadership including planning, warehousing, logistics and customer service.
3) Overseeing the upgrade of tools and the introduction of new technologies into the supply chain.
What you will do:
As the Senior VP Supply Chain Management, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Driving the strategic supply chain management vision into the organisation.
- Providing planning leadership and direction to ensure the global supply needs are met cost-effectively.
- Defining global requirements for Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) to standardise procedures.
- Maintaining standardised best practices for the entire outsourcing value chain.
- Developing supply plans to ensure an accurate and seamless supply to patients while reducing risk and minimising waste.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility of supply chain personnel; from senior management to the shop floor.
- Identifying and implementing system needs and best practices to drive sustainable improvements and optimisation.
- Actively scoping the network for valuable additions to the supply chain management leadership team.
- Leading a team to success and creating career roadmaps for all staff in the supply chain management department.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior VP Supply Chain Management:
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- Demonstrated influencing, relationship building, and effective facilitation and change management skills.
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness, and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and execute a global strategy.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and driving decision-making.
- 10-15 years previous experience in supply chain management.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Science.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus
- Stock options
- Company car
- Relocation assistance
- Private healthcare
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior VP Supply Chain Management, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.