Are you well versed with managing financial budgets of 100M and above?
Do you hold people management experience?
Have you worked within a manufacturing/production environment?
Fraser Dove is partnered with a leading Global CDMO organization who are increasing the acceleration of their developments internally.
The business are expanding and improving the vast majority of their larger US sites, with new positions being developed to support the growing workload demand.
The Site Financial Controller is responsible for leading one of the companies most ambitious manufacturing sites, working as an integral member of the site’s leadership team.
This role will focus on improving the site’s financial structures in line with the expansion plan being enrolled. As a Business Partner, you will also be able to make alternate improvements as you see fit, working alongside the Site Director to identify additional areas of improvement. Managing a team of 3, your role will encompass some mentoring and training responsibilities, which may develop further with the acquisition of more financial professionals.
This role is vital in the transformation efforts for the organization and is currently a priority hiring in the business.
What you will do:
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Site Management:
Lead the site’s local finance team, training more junior individuals where appropriate. You will hold complete oversight of the team, delegating responsibilities, creating project plans, and solving potential issues before they develop into a larger problem, and expanding the team when the demand arises.
- Finance Business Partner:
Work along-side the Site Head, enrolling and improving the company’s improvement program, reporting financial findings and assist in creating long term business plans.
- Financial Responsibilities:
Finance Controller responsibilities focused on financial analysis, Accounting, Planning, Reporting, Budgeting, Standard Costs and Cost Control Principles etc
What you will bring:
The skills and experience you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a generalist financial or control position.
- Previous experience related to industrial, manufacturing or production environments is essential.
- Global knowledge of various financial rules, policies, guidelines etc. to ensure strict company compliance.
- Strong leadership personality with a can-do attitude, combined with an empathetic communication style.
What you will get:
The perks and benefits you will receive:
- 20% Bonus
- Additional Package Details
- Defined Progression Path
- 6-9 month training period with responsibilities increasing over time
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Site Financial Controller role, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Sam Else- on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.