Do you have experience in developing a successful and effective Quality strategy?
Are you looking for an opportunity to implement continuous improvement initiatives?
Are you located in Maryland, US or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading pharma healthcare organisation.
Our client is seeking a proactive leader to develop and execute the Quality strategy and provide leadership over the site.
Discover more about our Site Head of Quality opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Site Head of Quality, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Devising and implementing a Quality organisation restructure.
2) Facilitating a culture change and driving a new strategy across Quality.
3) Taking responsibility for turning around projects and ensuring success across the site.
What you will do:
As the Site Head of Quality, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership to the Site Quality organisation with an emphasis on teamwork, high morale and innovation.
- Developing and executing the Quality strategy in alignment with customer needs and the overall business strategies.
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to drive Quality programs and ensure maximum productivity.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring Quality programs, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Serving as the point person with industry partners regarding product Quality matters, customer satisfaction and regulatory authority interaction.
- Evaluating all current Quality systems and processes and recommending appropriate improvements.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive working relationship with customers, the FDA and other regulatory authorities.
- Serving as the company’s Quality expert and providing solid, actionable advice.
- Ensuring systems are world-class with an emphasis on process, quality, productivity, budget control and profitability.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Site Head of Quality:
- Demonstratable leadership skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Proactive and motivated with a clear passion to drive change and make significant improvements.
- Results-driven with an overall proactive approach to daily responsibilities.
- Confident decision-maker and ability to make practical, compliant decisions.
- Excellent communication skills with diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Expert knowledge of GxP, ISO Standards, FDA regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences, engineering or Quality Management related discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Site Head of Quality, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Jason Cachia – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.