Do you have experience managing quality assurance and quality control deviations?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and implement business strategies?
Are you located in Frankfurt, Germany, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an innovative organisation specialising in developing ground-breaking medicines to treat a variety of diseases and illnesses. Operating worldwide, they are committed to adding value and improving their patient’s quality of life.
Our client is seeking a proactive leader to take responsibility for establishing procedures to ensure that released products are manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Discover more about our Site Head of Quality opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Site Head of Quality, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Developing and implementing objectives and business strategies, as well as selecting key personnel and motivating team members.
2) Establishing quality assurance and quality control functions, systems, procedures, and specifications for incoming materials.
3) Working cross collaboratively to bring quality up the agenda.
What you will do:
As the Site Head of Quality your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Selecting key personnel and motivating members of the functional area.
- Establishing quality assurance and quality control functions for incoming materials, bulk, intermediates and final containers.
- Managing quality assurance and quality control deviations and complaints in order to assure timely investigations and implementation of corrective measures.
- Overseeing Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) relevant processes, change control and archiving processes.
- Establishing policies, practices, procedures and specifications to assure that released products are manufactured under cGMP requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of current GMP trends, manufacturing processes and analytical methods.
- Coordinating technical resource experts to represent areas of responsibility in external regulatory inspections.
- Reviewing operational effectiveness and continuously improving efficiencies and compliance to regulatory and safety requirements.
- Supporting innovation and continuous improvement taking into consideration the applicable regulations.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Site Head of Quality:
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- Demonstrated influencing, relationship building, and effective facilitation and change management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to build the organisation and deliver success.
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both English and German.
- Long-term experience in the pharmaceutical industry and in management positions.
- Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or similar.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- 22.55% bonus.
- Healthcare plan.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Site Head of Quality, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Research Manager – Kaitlin Francis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.