Are you a subject matter expert in process engineering and looking to support clients in the Cell and Gene Therapy industry?
Do you have experience alleviating problems for clients?
Are you located in California or South Carolina, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an engineering organisation specialising in designing and building biotechnology facilities.
Our client is seeking an experienced leader to drive technical discussions and decisions based on cost, operability, schedule and technical sustainability.
Discover more about our SME Process Engineer opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the SME Process Engineer, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Serving as a technical expert on multiple projects and programmes that support clients in the Cell and Gene Therapy industry.
2) Defining, developing and executing project tasks and deliverables.
3) Working with clients to solve problems associated with the project and applying expert functional experience to provide optimal project solutions.
What you will do:
As the SME Process Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships and having a strong drive to deliver to customers.
- Analysing and performing highly specialised technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technology.
- Providing cost-effective and efficient technical solutions, standards and strategies.
- Using project planning tools and management principles to design and develop plans for projects.
- Representing the organisation at various technical conferences as required.
- Directing the Project Engineering team and providing consistent leadership and mentoring.
- Establishing a rigorous, yet responsive business process to align project scope and execute each project through every stage of the project lifecycle.
- Conducting global site visits to support the programme, technical reviews and project status.
- Improving awareness and educating staff on the latest transformational technologies.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the SME Process Engineer:
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- Ability to anticipate needs and formulate customised solutions for each client issue.
- Demonstrated sound judgement, strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Previous experience leading the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant experience in an Engineering discipline with a focus on Life Sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Holiday allowance.
- Car/travel allowance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the SME Process Engineer, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.