Do you have experience in maintaining facility equipment?
Are you looking to lead and support maintenance?
Would you consider relocating to sunny California, USA?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a Global pharmaceutical organisation seeking an experienced individual to support the Pharmaceutical Technology and Biologics Process group.
Discover more about our Senior Manager Maintenance opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Manager Maintenance, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Lead facility and equipment maintenance management.
2) Provide operational support for the GPT Biologics Centre.
3) Perform, support, and coordinate maintenance activities.
What you will do:
As the Senior Manager Maintenance, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with all Safety regulations, current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform, support, and coordinate maintenance activities, repair work orders and troubleshooting,
- Coordinate equipment setups of process equipment in the GPT Biologics Centre.
- Diagnose failures, replace defective components and perform troubleshooting using tools, drawings, specifications, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Support routine facility, utilities & HVAC Maintenance activities
- Establish vendor relationships to support equipment selection, maintenance, calibration programs and facility up-keep management.
- Perform / support / coordinate; instrument calibrations per Metrology procedures & SOPs.
- Maintain Instrument Calibration program and equipment Maintenance & repair logs.
- Supports Facility utilities & HVAC calibrations & certifications.
- Support Process Improvements, Deviation Investigations, Risk Assessments and Change Management.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Manager Maintenance:
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant similar experience in; Pharma / Biologics industries with emphasis on; Operations support, Maintenance, Metrology / Calibration, Facility and Utilities in GMP environments.
- Project management skills to successfully implement projects.
- Working knowledge of Maintenance, Metrology / Calibration programs and procedures. As well as good knowledge of Process safety, risk management and cGMP regulations/ agency guidelines.
- Ability to work with others with high sense of responsibility, ownership, accountability.
- Ability to travel approx. 10% of the time to other sites.
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering or Technical degree with relevant Pharma / Biologics industry experience.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the role of Senior Manager Maintenance, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Maaria Ahmad – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.