Are you experienced in Software sales?
Are you motivated by preventing one of the largest problems healthcare systems currently face today?
Are you looking to become part of a global organisation, with fast track options for promotion through the business?
Our partner is a world-leading CDMO organisation, who for the last 3 years have been going through a period of high investment, expanding their site developments across the US and Europe.
They have developed their own bespoke informatics software in-house which they’re now utilizing for external partners. Due to periods of exponential success, they are looking to continue expanding this function with new project teams coming into fruition.
The Strategic Partnership Manager will report to the Head of my clients new Project, an innovative initiative designed for an original form of environmental surveying. This particular team will be part of the informatics software group, identifying business opportunities for potential new partners but also assisting with R&D innovation for my client’s pipeline. You will connect with Healthcare Institutions, Hygiene customers, equipment suppliers and Facility Management companies to drive sales within this respected remit.
This individual’s main objectives in order of priority are as follows:
- Business Development: Acquire new business through interactions with various stakeholders, coordinating the approached with respective colleagues from PH and HPC Marketing.
- Team Evolution: Drive new methodology or process improvements and implement them for future use within the commercial department.
- Pipeline Development: Collects, communicates and assesses both competition information and future market needs, to determine product modifications and future product developments/improvements.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Business Development along with proven experience either selling software within healthcare or directly within Infection Prevention.
- MSc or similar level qualification within a relatable field. ( Biology, Chemistry, Informatics etc)
- Fluency with English is required. An additional language such as German, French, Spanish or Chinese provides a large advantage to applications.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.