The SVP, Engineering & EHS will create and execute Global Engineering and Operational strategies and be responsible for all engineering and EHS functions. You will be joining a large Pharma organisation who are going through a full-scale global transformation within manufacturing and operations.
Our Client is one of the world’s leading healthcare organisations focused on Pharma & Biotech space, headquartered in Switzerland
The main responsibilities of this position are to:
- Lead EHS, Sustainability driving year on year improvements.
- Direct and managing global and regional organizations.
- Manage the development, delivery, and execution of Corporate Facilities.
- Lead Facility Management & Real Estate.
- Managed corporate capital expenditure portfolios.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills or attributes:
- BA or BS degree in a technical discipline (Engineering preferred) with minimum of 20 years of relevant experience; Advanced degree in Engineering related discipline preferred.
- Strong experience leading global and diverse teams and be well versed in technical aspects of Engineering, Facility Management, and EH&S.
- High degree of technical knowledge regarding Engineering in a biotech/pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience implementing or managing an effective technical group discipline at a biotech/pharmaceutical company.
- Good business skills including budget management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to manage through influence.
- Demonstrates leadership through coaching and developing staff, attracting and retaining talent and communicating effectively to influence with impact.
- Ability to translate technical and scientific requirements into operational objectives.
- Strong developer of talent.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage various priorities and timelines and to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.