Currently, my client is searching for a highly strategic and business-minded individual who is capable of leading multiple Pharma & Biotech manufacturing facilities across Europe for a prominent Global Healthcare company specialising in life-saving medicines and technologies.
They provide a wide variety of products and treatments that are used to help care for those that are critically or chronically ill.
An opportunity has arisen at the Executive level with a leading Healthcare group providing products and services for hospitals and for medical care at home. You will be required to lead the General Management for multiple manufacturing facilities across the EMEA region, responsible for the full P&L of each of the sites. You’ll also be expected to implement continuous improvement across all manufacturing plants and manage strategy for Manufacturing Operations to optimize efficiency, maximize effectiveness and focus on core capabilities for each site.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage manufacturing activities for the Manufacturing Sites to ensure optimal coordination/ alignment with the Business Strategy.
- Lead key manufacturing activities across business partners to ensure coordination with materials, procurement, logistics, production control, manufacturing-related engineering thereby translating the overall businesses strategic plans and objectives into tactical and functional plans.
- Demonstrate a leadership presence that promotes a culture of quality, compliance and employee engagement across all sites.
- Implement and integrate world-class manufacturing standards, including a strong and sustainable Lean culture.
- Build an organisation that is highly focused on hiring, developing and retaining high-quality talent for the Global business.
- Produce monthly reports to the EVP of Operations.
What you will bring:
- Master’s Degree – MBA or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of leadership experience.
- At least 10 years within Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology manufacturing environments. Also open to candidates with Medical Device experience wanting to transition.
- Strong, clear experience in strategic management, planning and execution.
- Well-versed driving environmentally sustainable initiatives.
- Experience with lean implementation across operations.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Flexible to location.
- Comprehensive package.
- Opportunity to create your own strategy and leave a legacy.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the SVP of Operations, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Harry Simpson – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.