Are you an experienced cross-functional leader within Technical Operations?
Do you have a passion for utilising OPEX and CI to drive performance?
Have you got the ability to define and implement a long-term growth strategy?
Fraser Dove International is partnering with a global fully integrated biotechnology company driving science to enhance and save lives by developing cutting-edge gene therapies. They are seeking a Senior Director of TechOps Excellence to help them realise this goal.
Discover more about our Senior Director of TechOps Excellence opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Senior Director of TechOps Excellence, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Drive successful expansion
You will be accountable for driving effective expansion, scaling, and continuous improvement initiatives across the global network.
2) Create a long-term strategy
Establish a clear vision and strategy to continually optimize and improve operations.
3) Ensure effective stakeholder management and collaboration
Effectively partner with senior stakeholders to deliver effective change management across TechOps.
What you will do:
As the Senior Director of TechOps Excellence, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a clear vision and long-range strategy for scaling operations throughout the global network.
- Implementation and improvement of processes and effective change management to address specific needs within the business.
- Providing direction and oversight of operations and scaling initiatives by leading and facilitating a cross-functional team of leaders responsible for ensuring strategic integration of operational initiatives.
- Leading and overseeing the implementation of significant, high priority cross-functional initiatives including new or optimized business processes.
- Future proof TechOps by ensuring all initiatives are scalable and will continue to be successful as the business grows.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Senior Director of TechOps Excellence:
- Experience (10+ years) building, scaling or integrating operational capabilities on a global basis in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Demonstrated experience with business process optimization projects in a fully integrated company.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, lead and influence individuals from multiple functional departments at all levels of the organization.
- Experience within a projects/PMO environment with strong organizational, project and time management skills to balance driving multiple projects and initiatives in parallel.
- Mastery of Operational Excellence tools and methodologies, such as Lean, Six Sigma or Kaizen.
- Ability to build fit-for-purpose approaches and solutions while remaining aware of future scale and growth.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance Bonus.
- Significant LTIs.
- Private Healthcare.
- Company Car/Travel Expenses.
- Flexible location.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Senior Director of TechOps Excellence, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Richard Dane – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.