Our client is a market leading global pharmaceutical organisation which has a number of cutting-edge products in development for the prevention of rare diseases.
A Vice President of Manufacturing opportunity with multi-site responsibility in Europe has arisen. All sites are state of the art, biologics drug substance manufacturing facilities. This is a critical hire within the business reporting into the Head of Tech Ops, with success opening the door to further progression within the wider organisation.
You will be expected to perform the following tasks and duties:
- Oversees contract manufacturing strategy.
- Manage site performance.
- Install the new Tech Ops operating model.
- Build and develop strong site leadership teams.
- Lead the manufacturing operations function.
- Control budgets, manpower, and capital expenditures.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Highly developed knowledge in Biologics Manufacturing (Drug Substance and Drug Product).
- Experience leading site operations.
- Large team management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambition to grow into a Global Tech Ops leadership role.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to an annual salary of €250,000, the successful candidate will receive the following perks and benefits:
- Private healthcare.
- Competitive bonus.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, in accordance with Swiss law.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.