Do you have experience establishing a global Supply Chain within an E-Commerce function?
Have you created the strategy for and implemented same-day or even 2-hour delivery service?
Are you based near Seattle, USA, or are willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an innovative, market-leading Medical Devices organisation seeking an accomplished expert to transform their E-Commerce and Digital Supply Chain.
Discover more about our Vice President of E-Commerce & Digital Supply Chain opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Vice President of E-Commerce & Digital Supply Chain, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Design and implement the digital and e-commerce Supply Chain strategy
Ensure continuous improvement and optimisation of processes
2) Develop Supply Chain systems and processes
Supporting customer’s requirement and improving customer service
3) Drive improvements of Supply Chain processes through digital innovation
Contribute to strategy and operations and drive improvements in the Supply Chain
What you will do:
As the Vice President of E-Commerce & Digital Supply Chain, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Build an end-to-end digital Supply Chain with features such as Order Tracking, End-to-End Visibility and AI Forecasting.
- Optimise the Direct-to-Consumer network through automating fulfilment of operations.
- Implement 24 and 48-hour delivery services, with long term plans for same-day and 2-hour delivery.
- Grow the omnichannel capabilities of the organisation.
- Continuously improve the digital and e-commerce aspects of the Supply Chain.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Vice President of E-Commerce & Digital Supply Chain:
- Extensive experience in building the strategy and implementing end-to-end E-Commerce Supply Chains.
- Expertise in building and implementing the strategy for same-day, next-day and 48-hour delivery services.
- Experience with comprehensive omnichannel capabilities.
- Background working with Artifical Intelligence/Machine Learning Forecasting.
- Expertise building end-to-end Digital Supply Chains with high levels of visibility and order tracking.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Short term incentives
- Long term incentives
- Relocation support
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Vice President of E-Commerce & Digital Supply Chain, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.