Are you a results-driven leader with experience in operational and fiscal management?
Are you looking for an opportunity to oversee multiple sites and contribute to business growth?
Are you based in Northern California, USA, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a contractor specialising in developing equipment to support clients in the biopharmaceutical market. Operating worldwide, they are committed to providing innovative and quality solutions.
Our client is seeking a hands-on leader to provide overall management and direction for multiple operations/sites/projects to ensure that projects meet or exceed customer and corporate goals.
Discover more about our Vice President of Western Operations opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Vice President of Western Operations, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Ensuring that projects meet or exceed customer and corporate goals.
2) Leading operational and administrative staff to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals.
3) Planning, directing and controlling financial resources of all aspects of the business.
What you will do:
As the Vice President of Western Operations, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day leadership to assigned sites to ensure alignment with the organisation’s mission and values.
- Providing timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the organisation.
- Spearheading the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies.
- Motivating and leading a high-performance management team.
- Providing mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Acting as a “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Fostering a success-orientated and accountable environment within the organisation.
- Developing blueprints for growth and efficiently implementing them.
- Developing and adhering to written SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure), meeting project schedules and managing company assets.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Vice President of Western Operations:
- Outstanding leadership and relationship building skills in a team environment.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets in a fast-paced environment.
- First-rate attention to detail and capability of seeing the bigger picture.
- Results-driven with an overall proactive approach to daily responsibilities.
- Confident decision-maker and ability to think strategically.
- Strong background and understanding in High Purity Piping.
- Minimum of 8-10 years in executing major projects and successes in an operational management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, mechanical/chemical engineering or equivalent.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Up to 50% bonus.
- Car/travel allowance.
- Opportunities to progress in a growing organisation.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Vice President of Western Operations role, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.