Are you looking for an opportunity to redefine the Global Strategy towards Project/Program Management, Customer Excellence and how our client will effectively integrate newly acquired businesses?
Are you capable of supporting the C-Suite with the Corporate Business Strategy and translating that into an effective and deliverable plan?
Are you located in Basel, Switzerland, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a growing CDMO of drugs and associated packaging. Operating worldwide, our client is dedicated to manufacturing innovative solutions.
Our client is seeking an expert to manage the daily business, lead all aspects of project and program management, and design and execute a global strategy.
Discover more about our VP, Global Head of Program Management opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the VP, Global Head of Program Management, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Leading all aspects of project and program management for the organisation.
2) Implementing, owning, and improving key business processes including costing of new project opportunities, monthly project reporting and post-project reviews.
3) Leading multifunctional project teams across the company for complex internal projects and initiatives.
What you will do:
As the VP, Global Head of Program Management, your duties, and responsibilities will include:
- Establishing, rolling out and continuously improving global project management tools and business processes, including risk management.
- Defining and role-modelling best practice.
- Working with the Site Managing Directors and the executive team.
- Defining and driving the harmonisation of the roles of Project Manager, Site Head of Project Management and Global Project Manager.
- Supporting and coaching the Global and Site Heads of Project Management.
- Owning and continuously improving customer experience/customer satisfaction during the project delivery phase.
- Ensuring that monthly reporting is delivered to the wider management team accurately and in a timely manner.
- Providing expertise in costing and assessment of new business opportunities.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the VP, Global Head of Program Management:
- Experience in creating, implementing, and executing an integrated program management function.
- Proven capability of leading cultural transformations with limited resources.
- Experience leading businesses through significant transformations and the ability to head up the integration of newly required companies.
- People-focused, independent, a strategic thinker and collaborative with stakeholders.
- Analytical problem-solver with an interest in business strategy and strong customer empathy.
- Minimum 15+ years of work experience, preferably in the CMO industry.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or related studies.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Highly attractive career growth opportunity
- Opportunity to travel the world with work
- Working closely with the C-suite and having direct access to them
- The ability to make quick and efficient decisions with a young and dynamic leadership team
Got what it takes?
To apply for the VP, Global Head of Program Management, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Harry Simpson – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.