Do you have previous experience taking responsibility for business acquisition and advancing the business strategy?
Are you an experienced leader looking to serve as a key leader in a growing organisation?
Are you located in Shanghai, China, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a global organisation that specialises in designing and engineering facilities and sites for life science organisations.
Our client is seeking an exceptional leader to take responsibility for the strategy, reports and achievements on orders, sales and targets in the North-East Asia region.
Discover more about our VP Regional Business Unit (Engineering) opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the VP Regional Business Unit (Engineering), you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Establishing and implementing the strategy, measures, reports and achievements on Incoming Orders, Sales, and Gross Profit Targets for North-East Asia.
2) Serving in a key leadership role and taking responsibility for business acquisition and execution in North-East Asia.
3) Leading or overseeing the successful development of all work carried out for customers in the North-East Asia region.
What you will do:
As the VP Regional Business Unit (Engineering), your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with regional management leader counterparts to pursue, develop and execute projects in alignment with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Carrying out the day-to-day functions related to building new business and advancing relationships.
- Coordinating with regional leadership team to identify capabilities and staffing requirements that enable successful performance on projects.
- Collaborating with Key Account Managers to identify required teaming partners and alliances to grow the business.
- Identifying resource needs and collaborating with corporate administration functions to assemble talent.
- Developing strong relationships with internal partners and external customers.
- Identifying, preparing for and participating in developmental forums such as conferences and trade shows.
- Performing other duties as assigned and required.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the VP Regional Business Unit (Engineering):
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to build the organisation and deliver success.
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- Persistence and determination to overcome setbacks and drive business performance.
- Exemplary ability to foster strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Basic understanding of Chinese or a willingness to learn the language.
- 15+ years’ previous experience in Business/Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- A bonus of up to 40%.
- Generous holiday allowance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the VP Regional Business Unit (Engineering), click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.