Do you have experience leading Supply Chain Engineering in a complex supply chain function?
Are you seeking an opportunity to transform and digitalise a market leading Medical Devices supply chain?
Are you based in or open to relocate to the West Coast or the Netherlands?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an innovative and market leading Medical Devices organisation seeking an accomplished expert to engineer a state-of-the-art supply chain function.
Discover more about our VP Supply Chain Engineering opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the VP Supply Chain Engineering, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Evaluate supply chain concepts and designs
2) Develop existing supply chain networks
3) Prioritise and drive performance improvements
What you will do:
As the VP Supply Chain Engineering, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead competence development towards an integrated supply chain
- Analyse scenarios and quantify performance
- Provide requirements to MTO and OTC to develop the function
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the VP Supply Chain Engineering:
- Supply Chain designing, implementing and optimisation expertise
- Digital supply chain experience
- Experienced leader with experience in a complex matrix structure
- Master’s degree or equivalent with a specialism in Engineering
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Long term incentives
- Car allowance
- Representation allowance
Got what it takes?
To apply for the VP Supply Chain Engineering, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.